CD Projekt Red sets sights on possible Witcher film and mobile game
Authored by Patrick Day-Childs
We don’t speak Polish, so we can only really go off what the translation tells us:
- Open REDkit beta and further support of the modding community
- Premiere of the first non-computer game set in the Witcher world (Movie?)
- launch of a local branch of CD Projekt RED in the United States, focused on marketing and PR for both Americas, especially the US.
- launch of The Witcher 3 for at least three strong platforms including PC and PS4
- launch of Cyberpunk 2077
- two smaller (about 20 hours of gameplay) but top-quality games supporting one of the product lines
- a cross-platform mobile game based on one of CDPR’s brands
- start of license sales for REDengine
- long-term Witcher 3 support involving completely new mechanisms
- launch of the full version of the REDkit and further modding community support
- launch of further local CDPR branches in key territories
This seems to simply be CDProjekt Red expanding, but rapidly. Which shows a lot of faith in the 100-hour long Witcher 3.