Let’s Get Pixelated episode 7: Snickers in a landslide
Authored by Andrew Esposito
Hello Pixel nation and welcome to episode 7 of Let’s Get Pixelated: The Pixel Enemy podcast.
In this episode we:
Go “around the horn”
- Will is in Uncharted territory on his PlayStation Vita
- Teach has time traveld his way through The Cave…what are his thoughts?
- Alex M goes to Vegas and talks about the Injustice that occurred there.
- Espo talks about his hurt butt after playing a couple hours of Demon’s Souls
Next we dissect all of this week’s news.
- Apparently Notch is the 2nd most influential person in the world.
- Nobody works at Electronic Arts anymore
- We “deal with it” and talk Twitter controversies
- Oh, and they’re remaking Castle of Illusion.
There are a lot of new games coming out this week (not really), but are they any good? Find out when we talk new releases.
Finally, we round out the show with user questions and talk Injustice and candy bars.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy as we talk about and dissect all the latest and greatest that the gaming industry has to offer.
Remember, send all of your burning questions to @pixelenemy. They can be about anything and you can win cool stuff! Thank you for everyone who has submitted a question thus far.
We also have a Podcast tab on the main page at Pixel Enemy…so go listen to all of our previous shows.