Let’s Get Pixelated episode 6: This is the podcast you’re looking for
Authored by Andrew Esposito
Hello Pixel nation and welcome to episode 6of Let’s Get Pixelated: The Pixel Enemy podcast.
In this episode we:
We go “around the horn”
- Will’s got himself a shiny new PS Vita. He tells us all the game he is (or isn’t) playing.
- Teach has finally gotten time to sit down and play some games…but are were they any good?
- Ted talks training for an Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tournament coming up
- Espo babbles on about all the games he is playing as well…and yes, it’s still Ni No Kuni
Next we dissect all of this week’s news.
- It’s looking like the next-gen Xbox is going to require an “always on” internet connection in order to function. We get the panels thoughts on the topic
In our main topic we pour one out for out homies at LucasArts
- What the hell is Disney doing with the Star Wars IP?
- What were some of our favorite LucasArts games throughout the years
- We look back at the company that pioneered the adventure genre
We round out the show with user questions and talk business strategies and Pokemon
So sit back, relax, and enjoy as we talk about and dissect all the latest and greatest that the gaming industry has to offer.
Remember, send all of your burning questions to @pixelenemy. They can be about anything and you can win cool stuff! Thank you for everyone who has submitted a question thus far.
Guys, Episode 5 of the podcast was downloaded over 800 times!!!! This is incredible and thank you for all the support.